Sunday, April 5, 2009

All Hail the Queen!

Not THAT queen!

Our queen wouldn't flinch if the First Lady of the USA put her arm around the Royal Person.


I'm talking about the Queen of Arts, the beautiful and inspiring muse who drew my number out of the hat on her Blog-o-versary. Look at the treasures she sent me! I'm tempted to hoard them like a magpie but that would be against the Queen's decree. Love must go out into the world in order to come back, the Queen so wisely advises. So the question becomes -- How to do it? There are a few ideas thrumming through my creaky brain but nothing final. I will repost when something gels.

In the meantime, many grateful thanks, Your Majesty. I look forward to when Mrs. Obama comes to visit your kingdom.

2 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

You are oh so welcome, JeriAnn ! Enjoy the goodies and be sure to let me know what adventures they take you on !

oxox

eb said...

yes indeed!
seize the day NOW!!!
and happy holidays
all round
such great stuff here
it all rocks...

xox - eb.