Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Time Draws Nigh


Shh! 

Can you hear it? The magical month of October is building to a spectacular finish.

C-r-e-a-k 

There! Did you hear that? Probably just the floorboards. . . under the carpet.

Swooooooooosh! 

Are the hairs standing up on your arms? No need to be afraid. I have some friends who will protect us. But you must come for the celebration. 

Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!

Wait, what was that? Could the wind make a laughing sound?

You will have to wait until Thursday when the festivities begin to find out. But here's a hint:

Se habla Espanol alli.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got me....I am anxious to see what exists behind the veil, the slow unfolding of stories told...

I am WRAPPED in this season of orange,

x...x
steph

Anonymous said...

Awesome, JeriAnn! I'm getting excited for the festivities too.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, JeriAnn! I'm getting excited for the festivities too.

Anonymous said...

ugh. sorry.