Saturday, September 12, 2009

What I did on my summer vacation -- Part Tres

Could you pass this bowl of chips and guacamole? Thanks. I know you must all be getting hungry. There's just two more sets of photos. These are from my morning ramble through the garden gate. Notice the bunny. He was the bravest wild rabbit I've ever seen. Just sat there and posed. Maybe he had dreams of making it onto the cover of Martha Stewart.


The garden was so beautiful after the rain.


It had that sort of wild seaside wear and tear that I love.


Worn beauty.


And a few surprises where you didn't expect them.


The rain had soaked the cedar shingles on the house until they were practically black, making the gorgeous foliage and flowers really pop.


And pop.


And, of course, there were the beautiful hydrangeas.


Which I can't resist.


Sea blue flowers against the sea.


No comments: